ATC code S
ATC code S Sensory organs is a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: for example, QS.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
|S Sensory organs|
|S03 Ophthalmological and otological preparations|
- "ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System) – Synopsis". National Institutes of Health. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- World Health Organization. "Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) Classification". World Health Organization. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- "Structure and principles". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. 15 February 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- "ATC/DDD Index 2022: code S". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.
- "ATCvet Index 2022: code QS". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.