ATC code V07
|V03 All other therapeutic products|
|V04 Diagnostic agents|
|V06 General nutrients|
|V07 All other non-therapeutic products|
|V08 Contrast media|
|V09 Diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals|
|V10 Therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals|
|V20 Surgical dressings|
ATC code V07 All other non-therapeutic products is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the WHO for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup V07 is part of the anatomical group V Various.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: for example, QV07. ATCvet codes without corresponding human ATC codes are cited with the leading Q in the following list.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
- 1 V07A All other non-therapeutic products
- 1.1 V07AA Plasters
- 1.2 V07AB Solvents and diluting agents, including irrigating solutions
- 1.3 V07AC Blood transfusion, auxiliary products
- 1.4 V07AD Blood tests, auxiliary products
- 1.5 V07AN Incontinence equipment
- 1.6 QV07AQ Other non-therapeutic veterinary products
- 1.7 V07AR Sensitivity tests, discs and tablets
- 1.8 V07AS Stoma equipment
- 1.9 V07AT Cosmetics
- 1.10 V07AV Technical disinfectants
- 1.11 V07AX Washing agents etc.
- 1.12 V07AY Other non-therapeutic auxiliary products
- 1.13 V07AZ Chemicals and reagents for analysis
- 2 References