ATCvet code QP54
|P Antiparasitic products, insecticides and repellents|
|P03 Ectoparasiticides, including scabicides, insecticides and repellents|
|QP53 Ectoparasiticides, including insecticides and repellents|
ATCvet code QP54 Endectocides is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the WHO for the classification of drugs and other medical products for veterinary use. Subgroup QP54 is part of the anatomical group QP Antiparasitic products, insecticides and repellents.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
QP54A Macrocyclic lactones
- QP54AA01 Ivermectin
- QP54AA02 Abamectin
- QP54AA03 Doramectin
- QP54AA04 Eprinomectin
- QP54AA05 Selamectin
- QP54AA06 Emamectin
- QP54AA51 Ivermectin, combinations
- QP54AA52 Abamectin, combinations
- QP54AA54 Eprinomectin, combinations
- QP54AB01 Milbemycin oxime
- QP54AB02 Moxidectin
- QP54AB51 Milbemycin oxime, combinations
- QP54AB52 Moxidectin, combinations
QP54AX Other macrocyclic lactones
- Empty group
- "ATCvet Index 2018: code QP54". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.