Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ATP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ATP may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- Association of Tennis Professionals
- American Technical Publishers
- Arbejdsmarkedets Tillægspension, a Danish pension
- Armenia Tree Project
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- ATP architects engineers office
- ATP Oil and Gas, Texas, US
Entertainment, arts and media
- Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (band), Japan
- All Tomorrow's Parties (festival),UK organisation
- ATP Recordings, record label
- Alberta Theatre Projects, Canada
- Associated Talking Pictures, 1930s, later Ealing Studios
Science and technology
- Adenosine triphosphate
- Advanced Technology Program, US
- Anti-tachycardia pacing#
- Alberta Taciuk process, for extracting oil from shale, etc.
- Automated theorem proving
- BAe ATP aircraft
- Airline Transport Pilot License, U.S.
- ATP Flight School, US
- ATP (treaty) on transport of perishable food
- Aitape Airport, Papua New Guinea, IATA code
- Automatic train protection system, UK
- Available-to-promise, responding to customer order enquiries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.