This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Private company limited by shares|
|Industry||Tyre retailing, vehicle servicing|
|Founded||1965 Birmingham, England|
|Headquarters||Aston, B6 5TW, United Kingdom|
|Products||Tyres, MOT test, vehicle servicing, exhausts, batteries, shock absorbers, wheels|
Number of employees
ATS Euromaster is the British affiliate of the European tyre service provider Euromaster. ATS Euromaster was established in 1965, and has a network of over 340 service centres in the United Kingdom; with centre locations throughout the UK. ATS's Business Branch operates both in centre and mobile, with a number of centres being equipped for Van MOTs, Agricultural Services and truck tyres. In 2015, ATS Euromaster celebrated its 50th year in business.
- 1965: The ATS network is created in the United Kingdom, divided into eleven separate regional ATS companies. The head office was in Harrow, Middlesex. Michelin bought its first United Kingdom tyre distributor in 1963, then a few more until it formed a network of distributors in 1967.
- 1974: Purchases 70 United Kingdom tyre centres from Uniroyal (whom were bought by Michelin in 1990).
- 1992: The group developed itself by external growth until 1992.
- 1991: The brand Euromaster is created, ATS network became ATS Euromaster.
- 1992: The first centre branded Euromaster is opened in Alberville, France, for the 1992 Winter Olympics.
- 1994: The network grows in France, with the fusion of Briday Pneus, Piot Pneu, Vallée Pneus, and Central Pneus Service.
- 2003: ATS Euromaster bought Viborg, to be present at a European level with 500 new centres.
- 2015: ATS Euromaster celebrates 50th Anniversary.
- 2015: The group opens flagship centre in Dartford.
- 2015: Re-awarded the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Gold Award.
- 2016: ATS Euromaster achieves certification to the ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management Standard. The first in it's sector to do so.
ATS Euromaster supply a comprehensive variety of tyres for all types of vehicles from a number of brands, including Michelin. Other products/services include: wheel alignment, 4x4 tyres, In 2015 ATS Euromaster currently has 162 Centres which can offer MOT testing,. Other product offerings include vehicle servicing, batteries, brakes, shocks, exhausts, air conditioning recharge and oil change.
As well as the standard 'fast fit' services for cars, the firm also provides a 24 hour/365 days a year mobile breakdown service for commercial vehicles, trucks and vans. This is supplemented by regular inspections, and remedial work carried out at customers locations.
ATS Euromaster has centres in Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and United Kingdom.
- "About Us". atseuromaster.com.
- "ATS Euromaster gains second RoSPA Gold Award". fleetnews.co.uk.
- "MOT Testing". atseuromaster.com.