Number of employees
AT Internet is a privately held company that provides web analytics services and consulting for websites, intranet, mobile sites and mobile applications. It has provided these services since 1995. The company is commonly known (especially in France) by the former name of its flagship product XiTi. AT Internet's application, the Analytics Suite, is used on approximately 20,000 websites and mobile applications worldwide.
The company was founded in 1995 by owner Alain Llorens as a web agency. The group's focus shifted to web analytics in 1997.
In 2014, AT Internet was again featured in the latest edition of Forrester's report, "The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q2 2014" in which it was named one of the 4 top providers of web analytics software worldwide.
In 2015, AT Internet launched the Analytics Suite, an integrated suite of applications for analytics reporting, dashboard creation, data visualization, data mining, app analytics and data export.
In 2016, the company raised a total of €4 million in funding for R&D and recruiting from Bpifrance, CIC, COFACE, the European Regional Development Fund, and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region (after having raised €6.5 million in 2013).
Products and services
AT Internet provides tools enabling companies and organizations to measure and analyse how visitors arrive on their website (mobile site, or mobile application), as well as their subsequent actions and behaviors on the site. This information can be visualized in dashboards and reports, which can then be shared across the organization.
AT Internet's software can be integrated with approximately 30 digital marketing applications.
The company offers specialized consulting services, both on-site and remote.
Certifications and privacy
France's data protection authority, the CNIL, has recognized AT Internet's Analytics Suite for its full compliance with French cookie regulations. Its audience measurement application has been granted exemption by the CNIL from obtaining cookie consent.
The Analytics Suite is certified by independent measurement organizations worldwide including the UK's ABC, KIA-Index, TÜV Saarland, OJD Espana, and France's ACPM. According to the company, its software complies with the requirements of the European Commission's General Data Protection Regulation, and all data is processed in Europe and stored on proprietary servers in France.
- "AT Internet Obtains 4 Million Euros in Financing to Continue its International Growth and Further Develop its Mobile Analytics Offering | The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore". www.fccsingapore.com. Archived from the original on 2018-09-01. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- AT Internet (2008-09-01). "XiTi gives way to AT Internet". Archived from the original on 2008-10-28.
- "AT Internet Usage Statistics". trends.builtwith.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- French Xiti To Measure French Govt Websites Audience 2004-2006 French Business Digest "Data Processing, Information Architects". December 16, 2004.
- "AT Internet among top Web Analytics solutions evaluated by an independent research firm | Econsultancy". econsultancy.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Why These Six Web Analytics Providers Lead the Pack". CMSWire.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "AT Internet enriches its digital analytics solution with new applications designed for business use". www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org. 2015-12-10. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Mathieu Llorens (AT Internet) : "Ces 4 millions d'euros vont nous aider à passer un nouveau cap"" (in French). Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Analytics Suite, AT Internet's Digital Analytics Solution". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "AT Internet's technological partner solutions". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Analytics consultants & business analysts here for you". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Solutions pour la mesure d'audience | CNIL". www.cnil.fr (in French). Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Cnil et cookie : AT Internet peut aussi être exempté de consentement" (in French). Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Digital Analytics Association". www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org (Press release). Retrieved 2017-11-21.