This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Number of employees
AT Internet is a privately held company that provides web analytics services and consulting for websites, intranet, mobile sites and mobile applications. It has provided these services since 1995. The company is commonly known (especially in France) by the former name of its flagship product XiTi. AT Internet's solution, the Analytics Suite, is used on approximately 20,000 websites and mobile applications worldwide.
The company was founded in 1995 by owner Alain Llorens as a web agency. The group's focus shifted to web analytics in 1997.
In 2014, AT Internet was again featured in the latest edition of Forrester's report, "The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q2 2014" in which it was named one of the 4 top providers of web analytics solutions worldwide.
In 2015, AT Internet launched the Analytics Suite, an integrated suite of applications for analytics reporting, dashboard creation, data visualization, data mining, app analytics and data export.
In 2016, the company raised a total of €4 million in funding for R&D and recruiting from Bpifrance, CIC, COFACE, the European Regional Development Fund, and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region (after having raised €6.5 million in 2013).
Products & services
AT Internet provides tools enabling companies and organizations to measure and analyse how visitors arrive on their website (mobile site, or mobile application), as well as their subsequent actions and behaviors on the site. This information can be visualized in dashboards and reports, which can then be shared across the organization.
AT Internet's products include:
- Explorer (data analysis and iterative exploration)
- User Insights (customer journey analysis across devices and platforms)
- Dashboards (dashboard creation and sharing)
- Reports (custom reporting for business users)
- Data Query (data mining)
- Data Flow (massive raw data exports for big data projects)
- Data Manager (agile tag correction and enrichment)
- SmartTag (light, customisable tag)
- Smart SDK (agile app tagging)
- In-App Analytics & App Store Analytics
- In-Page Analytics browser extension (show analytics data for the current webpage in view)
- Tag Inspector browser extension (analyse hit information easily)
- Segments (segmentation feature)
The company also offers specialized consulting services, both on-site and remote.
Certifications & privacy
France's data protection authority, the CNIL, has recognized AT Internet's Analytics Suite for its full compliance with French cookie regulations. It is one of only two audience measurement solutions that have been granted exemption by the CNIL from obtaining cookie consent.
The Analytics Suite is certified by independent measurement organizations worldwide including the UK's ABC, KIA-Index, TÜV Saarland, OJD Espana, and France's ACPM. The solution complies with the requirements of the European Commission's General Data Protection Regulation, and all data is processed in Europe and stored on proprietary servers in France.
- "AT Internet Obtains 4 Million Euros in Financing to Continue its International Growth and Further Develop its Mobile Analytics Offering | The French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore". www.fccsingapore.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- AT Internet (2008-09-01). "XiTi gives way to AT Internet". Archived from the original on 2008-10-28.
- "AT Internet Usage Statistics". trends.builtwith.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- French Xiti To Measure French Govt Websites Audience 2004-2006 French Business Digest "Data Processing, Information Architects". December 16, 2004.
- "AT Internet among top Web Analytics solutions evaluated by an independent research firm | Econsultancy". econsultancy.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Why These Six Web Analytics Providers Lead the Pack". CMSWire.com. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "AT Internet enriches its digital analytics solution with new applications designed for business use". www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org. 2015-12-10. Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Mathieu Llorens (AT Internet) : "Ces 4 millions d'euros vont nous aider à passer un nouveau cap"" (in French). Retrieved 2017-07-26.
- "Analytics Suite, AT Internet's Digital Analytics Solution". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "AT Internet In-Page Analytics". chrome.google.com. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "AT Internet Tag Inspector". chrome.google.com. Retrieved 2018-01-16.
- "AT Internet's technological partner solutions". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Analytics consultants & business analysts here for you". AT Internet. Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Solutions pour la mesure d'audience | CNIL". www.cnil.fr (in French). Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Cnil et cookie : AT Internet peut aussi être exempté de consentement" (in French). Retrieved 2017-11-21.
- "Digital Analytics Association". www.digitalanalyticsassociation.org. Retrieved 2017-11-21.