(Redirected from AUG (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Aug or aug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aug or AUG may refer to:
- An abbreviation of August, the eighth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Augusta State Airport in Augusta, Maine (IATA Code: AUG)
- Steyr AUG, an assault rifle
- AUG, the most common start codon, the three-nucleotide sequence that starts translation of mRNA, and codes for the amino acid Methionine
- Applicative Universal Grammar, a linguistic theory
- An augmented chord
- Augusta Railroad, defunct Arkansas railroad
- Agricultural University of Georgia, Tbilisi
- Andrus Aug (born 1972), Estonian road bicycle racer
- Aug (band), a New Jersey metal band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.