From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up auk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUK may refer to:
- AUK CORP, a Korean semiconductor and optoelectronic manufacturer
- General Claude Auchinleck
- AETN UK, a joint venture of A&E Television Networks and British Sky Broadcasting
- Auk, a type of bird
- Auk oilfield, oilfield near Aberdeen, Scotland
- The Auk, an American ornithological journal
- AUK, IATA code for Alakanuk Airport in the Kusilvak Census Area, Alaska
- Audax UK, a cycling organisation
- American University in Kosovo, part of the Rochester Institute of Technology
- American University of Kuwait, a non-profit university in Kuwait
- Agriculture University, Kota, in Rajasthan, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AUK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.