(Redirected from AUM)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aum, -om, OM, om, or 吽 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Om or AUM is a Sanskrit mantra and sound.
AUM or aum may also refer to:
- AUM, an alternate spelling for Um
Art, entertainment, and media
- Audiological Medicine (SUAM), a peer-reviewed medical journal
- August Underground's Mordum, a 2003 exploitation film
- "Aum", a track from the album Asymmetry (2013) by the Australian band Karnivool
- AUM Fidelity, a jazz record label
- American University of Madaba, a private university in Jordan
- American University of Malta, a private liberal arts university in Malta
- Auburn University at Montgomery, a public university in Alabama
- Animal unit month
- Anxiety/uncertainty management
- Assets under management
- Aum Programming Language
- Unit of measure for wine (UK, archaic)
- Om (disambiguation)
- Um (disambiguation)
- Aum Shinrikyo, a Japanese new religious movement, known for carrying out the Sarin gas attacks in the Tokyo subways
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.