From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AUM)
|Look up aum, -om, OM, om, or 吽 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Om or AUM is a Sanskrit mantra and sound.
AUM or aum may also refer to:
- AUM, an alternate spelling for Um
Art, entertainment, and media
- Audiological Medicine (SUAM), a peer-reviewed medical journal
- August Underground's Mordum, a 2003 exploitation film
- "Aum", a track from the album Asymmetry (2013) by the Australian band Karnivool
- AUM Fidelity, a jazz record label
- American University of Madaba, a private university in Jordan
- American University of Malta, a proposed private educational institution in Malta
- Auburn University at Montgomery, a public university in Alabama
- Om (disambiguation)
- Um (disambiguation)
- Aum Shinrikyo, a Japanese new religious movement, known for carrying out the Sarin gas attacks in the Tokyo subways
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.