From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AUS, Aus, aus, or aus- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUS or Aus may refer to:
- Army of the United States, the wartime conscription component of the United States Army
- Association of University Staff of New Zealand
- Atlantic University Sport, the governing body for university sport in Canada's Atlantic provinces
- Augusta and Summerville Railroad
- Australian Union of Students
- Banu Aus, one of the Arabian tribes that interacted with Muhammad
- Australia, by ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Austin, Texas, by Federal Aviation Administration location identifier
- Aus, Namibia, a village in Karas Region, Namibia
- Ankh wedja seneb (Ā.U.S.), the Ancient Egypt phrase: "Life, Prosperity, Health"
- Aqueous urea solution, a component of diesel exhaust fluid
- Augusta Southern Railroad
- Aus rice, a type of rice grown in summer months
- AUS, post-nominal letters for an Associate of the University of Surrey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AUS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.