From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AUT, aut, or aut- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AUT may refer to the following.
- Austria (ISO 3166-1 country code)
- Agongointo-Zoungoudo Underground Town, Benin
- Aktio–Preveza Undersea Tunnel, Greece
- Airstrip on Atauro Island, Indonesia (IATA airport code)
- Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- American University of Technology, Lebanon
- Association of University Teachers a former trade union in the United Kingdom
- Advanced and application unit testing, test techniques in computer programming
- Application under test, in software testing, the software that is to be tested (by other software)
- Atlantis Underwater Tycoon, a computer game
- An automorphism group in mathematics
- Automated ultrasonic testing, for pipeline construction girthwelds
- Aeronautica Umbra Trojani AUT.18, an Italian fighter aircraft prototype of 1939
- Reporting mark for Autauga Northern Railroad
- Reporting mark for Auto-Train Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AUT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.