(Redirected from AVI)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Avi is a masculine given name.
Avi or AVI may also refer to:
- Avi (author), pen name of children's author Edward Irving Wortis
- Zee Avi, Malaysian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and ukulele player born Izyan Alirahman in 1985
- Audio Video Interleave, a multimedia container format and file type associated with the filename extension .avi
- .avi (album), second studio album by Serbian experimental band Consecration
- Avi, Iran, a village in Zanjan Province
- AVI BioPharma, a biopharmaceutical company
- AVI Records, an American independent record label
- Avi Resort & Casino, Nevada, United States
- Judged by Your Work Party (Asa Vita no Ifampitsarana), a political party in Madagascar
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- Arkansas Valley Interurban Railway
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Avi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.