From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AVP is an abbreviation that may refer to:
- Anthrax Vaccine Precipitated, a British anthrax vaccine
- Arginine vasopressin, the form of the antidiuretic hormone vasopressin found in most mammals
Science and technology
- AntiViral Toolkit Pro, the old name of Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Attribute-value pair, data representation in computing systems and applications
- Average Voice Packet, a term used in VoIP
- Average Wave period
- Area Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Assistant Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Associate Vice president, a corporate/academic title (senior rank)
- Alternatives to Violence Project
- Aruban People's Party (Arubaanse Volkspartij/Partido di Pueblo Arubano)
- Association of Volleyball Professionals
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, aka Anti-Violence Project/Program
- Alternative Vote Plus, a voting system
- Atharvaveda-Paippalada, a recension of Atharvaveda
- AVP, a hull code for a historical United States naval hull classification for "patrol seaplane tender" or "small seaplane tender"
- AVP, an IATA airport code for Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport in Avoca, Pennsylvania
- AVP, a ticker symbol for Avon Products, Inc.
- AVP, an IATA dangerous goods NOTOC code for "aquatic and live fish".
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station, in station code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.