Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AVP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AVP may stand for:
- Anthrax Vaccine Precipitated, a British anthrax vaccine
- Arginine vasopressin, the form of the antidiuretic hormone vasopressin found in most mammals
- Alternatives to Violence Project
- Aruban People's Party (Arubaanse Volkspartij/Partido di Pueblo Arubano)
- Association of Volleyball Professionals
- National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, aka Anti-Violence Project/Program
- AVP Research Foundation
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (IATA airport code AVP) in Avoca, Pennsylvania
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway railway station (rail station code AVP)
- Assistant/associate/area vice president, a title; see vice president
- Avon Products (stock ticker symbol AVP)
- AVP, an IATA dangerous goods NOTOC code for "aquatic and live fish"
- AVP, a retired U.S. Navy hull classification code for a small seaplane tender
- Attribute–value pair, data representation in computing systems and applications
- Alternative vote plus, a voting system
- Atharvaveda-Paippalada, a recension of Atharvaveda
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.