Jump to navigation Jump to search
AVR may refer to:
- Aboriginal Voices Radio, an Aboriginal Canadian national radio network
- Allegheny Valley Railroad, shortline railroad in Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Annapolis Valley Radio, a country station located in Kentville, Nova Scotia
- Aortic valve replacement
- Aroostook Valley Railroad, a defunct railroad in Maine, U.S.
- Armed violence reduction
- Assiniboine Valley Railway, a minimum gauge railway in Winnipeg, Canada
- AVR microcontrollers, a family of microcontrollers originally developed by Atmel, now part of Microchip Technology
- Audio/Video receiver, a home theater electronic component
- Acronym for Augmented reality and Virtual reality interactive experiences
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Automatic Volume Recognition in OS/360 and successors
- Automatic Voter Registration
- Avacyn Restored
- Aviator, a pilot of an airplane or other heavier-than-air aircraft
- Avon Valley Railway, a heritage railway in the United Kingdom
- AVR reactor (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Versuchsreaktor), a German prototype pebble bed reactor
.avr(audio-visual research), video file format used by certain set-top boxes which use MPEG transport stream (TS) as video codec
aVR may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector right (aVR), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.