AVR may refer to:
- Aboriginal Voices Radio, an Aboriginal Canadian national radio network
- Allegheny Valley Railroad, shortline railroad in Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Annapolis Valley Radio, a country station located in Kentville, Nova Scotia
- Aortic valve replacement
- Armed violence reduction
- Assiniboine Valley Railway, a minimum gauge railway in Winnipeg, Canada
- Atmel AVR, a family of microcontrollers
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Automatic Volume Recognition in OS/360 and successors
- AV receiver
- Avacyn Restored
- Aviator, a pilot of an airplane or other heavier-than-air aircraft
- Avon Valley Railway, a heritage railway in the United Kingdom
- AVR reactor, a German prototype pebble bed reactor
- Video file used by certain set-top boxes which use MPEG transport stream (TS) as video codec
aVR may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector right (aVR), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AVR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.