|Traded as||TWSE: 3669|
|Founded||2008(as AVerMedia Information, Inc.)|
|Headquarters||New Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Michael Kuo (co-founder and chairman)
James Chang (co-founder)
Andy Hsi (president)
Adam Wang (CFO)
|Products||Visualizers (document cameras)
Mobile device charging carts & cabinets
Video conferencing systems
|Revenue||$60 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|Approx. 470 (November 2015)|
AVer Information Inc., (traditional Chinese: 圓展科技股份有限公司; pinyin: Yuánzhǎn Kējì Gǔfèn Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī) (TWSE: 3669) is an education and business communication technology company manufacturer based in New Taipei City, Taiwan. AVer is best known for its visualizers (document cameras), video conferencing systems, mobile device charging carts and cabinets, and conference cameras. It consistently ranks among the world's top three producers of visualizers globally and has been the market leader in the United States and Western Europe since 2009. AVer Information placed an initial public offering (IPO) on the Taiwan Stock Exchange on August 25, 2011.
AVer Information has acquired over 200 patents, and has received numerous product design awards, including the iF Product Design Award, the Red Dot Design Award, the Good Design Award, the Worlddidac Innovation in Education Award, the COMPUTEX Taipei d&i Gold Award, the International CES Best of Innovation Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold and Silver Awards.
AVer Information's global operations are directed by co-founder and chairman Michael Kuo and president Andy Hsi from AVer's world headquarters in New Taipei City, Taiwan. The company has branch offices located in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, China, Japan and the United States as well as local sales representatives in Germany, Korea and Thailand. The United States branch office, known as AVer Information Americas, handles AVer’s operations in the United States, Canada, and Latin America and is run by AVer Information Americas co-founder and president Arthur Pait.
- Futuresource Consulting: Interactive Displays / ICT Products Market:Quarterly Insight State of the Market Report, Quarter 4 2010, 31 March 2011
- Yahoo News[permanent dead link]: AVer Goes Public, Q4 Performance Lukewarm
- Intellectual Property Office MOEA, R.O.C.
- iF World Design Guide: AVerVision CP300
- Red Dot Awards: Red Dot Award: Product Design
- Good Design Award: 2009 Good Design Award Winners - Interactive Visualizer
- Worlddidac: Worlddidac Award Winners 2010
- COMPUTEX Taipei 2011 d&i Awards: 2011 Awards Winning Products – New AVerPen Interactive Pen
- International Consumer Electronics Show (CES): 2009 Innovation Honorees
- Taiwan Excellence: AVer Information
- AVer Information Inc.:About Us - Overview
- AVer Information Inc. Americas: About Us