|Products||Digital delivery (music)|
|Services||On-demand music distribution|
|Parent||Kobalt Music Group|
AWAL UK Ltd (an acronym meaning Artists Without A Label) is a UK-based digital distribution and label services company. Since December 2011 AWAL has been wholly owned by the Kobalt Music Group. The company was founded by record producers Kevin Bacon and Jonathan Quarmby.
AWAL offers clients digital distribution, marketing services and advanced data analytics. AWAL has relationships with every major online retailer and DSP, including iTunes, AmazonMP3, 7digital, Rhapsody, eMusic, and Spotify, as well as its own direct-to-consumer platform. The company represents nearly 8000 artists and labels globally, with clients including Radiohead, Moby, Beck and more recently the now London based 'God father of Iranian rap' Hichkas. 
- Tom Misch
- Bruno Major
- Laura Marling
- The Wombats
- De La Soul
- The Kooks
- Betty Who
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes
- Madison Beer
- Little Simz
- Glassnote Records
- Good Soldier Songs
- First Access Entertainment
- B3Sci Records
- Kid Coconut
- Artists Without a label Music deals that dance to a different tune
- AWAL + Kobalt Press Release
- Lindvall, Helienne. "Behind the music: Awal keeps digital royalties from going awol". theguardian.com. Guardian News and Media Limited. Retrieved 2018-03-31.
- Kobalt Kick Starts New Label Services Division
- High street woes signal the final demise of the CD
- AWAL Catalogue Archived May 20, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push The Sky Away". AWAL. Archived from the original on 14 December 2012. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Spotify goes AWAL and updates with 43,253 tracks