|Headquarters||Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Products||Digital Delivery (Music)|
|Services||On-demand music distribution|
AWAL UK Ltd is a UK-based digital distribution and label services company, founded in 1997 by Denzyl Feigelson. Since December 2011 AWAL has been wholly owned by the Kobalt Music Group, and is part of Kobalt’s Label Services division.
AWAL offers clients digital distribution, marketing services and advanced data analytics. AWAL has relationships with every major online retailer and DSP, including iTunes, AmazonMP3, 7digital, Rhapsody, eMusic, and Spotify, as well as its own direct-to-consumer platform. The company represents nearly 4000 artists and labels globally, with clients including Radiohead, Moby and Beck.
- Arctic Monkeys
- Badly Drawn Boy
- Chris de Burgh
- Dark Stares
- Duke Special
- The Editors
- The Futureheads
- Gabrielle Aplin
- Gerald Masters
- Hudson Taylor
- Iwan Rheon
- Kate Walsh
- Little Glitches
- The Strokes
- Michael Collings
- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Neil Leyton
- Richard Ashcroft
- Róisín Murphy
- Robert Jerome
- Royal Blood
- Salute the Sun
- Thom Yorke
- Tina Dico
- Todd Terje
- Young Kato
- The Zombies
- Artists Without a label Music deals that dance to a different tune
- AWAL + Kobalt Press Release
- Kobalt Kick Starts New Label Services Division
- High street woes signal the final demise of the CD
- AWAL Catalogue Archived May 20, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- What Does it Take? Founder of independent music aggregator AWAL and interactive music consultant Archived November 12, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Catalogue search result for Duke Special[permanent dead link]
- "Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Push The Sky Away". AWAL. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
- Radiohead - The King of Limbs Archived April 22, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Spotify goes AWAL and updates with 43,253 tracks
- Catalogue search result for Tina Dico[permanent dead link]