From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AWB may refer to:
- .awb, the common file extension for the AMR-WB speech coding standard
- Air waybill, a receipt issued by an international courier company
- Assault weapons ban, a kind of gun law
- Auto white balance, a color balance feature of digital cameras and video cameras
- Aviation without Borders, a humanitarian aeronautical non-governmental organization
- Associate Wildlife Biologist, a professional certification granted by The Wildlife Society
- Automatic Whack by a Bot, a Wikipedia auto edit by a bot
- AWB AutoWikiBrowser
- AWB Limited, the former Australian Wheat Board, an Australian company that oversees the exports of grain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AWB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.