From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AWK is an interpreted programming language designed for text processing and typically used as a data extraction and reporting tool.
AWK or awk may also refer to:
- Adwick railway station, the National Rail code for United Kingdom
- American Water (company), a public utility company operating in the United States and Canada
- Andrew W.K., an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, entertainer, motivational speaker, and music producer
- Wake Island Airfield, a military airport located on Wake Island, which is known for the Battle of Wake Island by IATA code
- Awabakal language, ISO 639-3 language code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AWK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.