From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up awk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AWK is an interpreted programming language designed for text processing and typically used as a data extraction and reporting tool.
AWK or awk may also refer to:
- Adwick railway station in the National Rail code for the United Kingdom
- American Water (company), a public utility company operating in the United States and Canada
- Andrew W.K., an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, entertainer, motivational speaker, and music producer
- Wake Island Airfield (IATA code), an American military airport on Wake Island
- Awabakal language, ISO 639-3 language code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AWK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.