From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AWOL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AWOL is an acronym for "absent without leave" or "absent without official leave".
AWOL may also refer to:
- A.W.O.L. Absent Without Leave, also known as Lionheart, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
- A.W.O.L. (1972 film), a 1972 film directed by Herb Freed
- A.W.O.L. (2006 film), a 2006 film starring David Morse and John C. McGinley
- Absent Without Leave (film), a 1992 New Zealand film starring Craig McLachlan
- A.W.O.L. - Absent Without Official Leave, used in the game "Hitman: Absolution"
- A.W.O.L. (album), an album by AZ
- "A.W.O.L." (song), part of the song "B-Boy Bouillabaisse" by the Beastie Boys
- "A.W.O.L.", a song by Exodus from Impact Is Imminent
- "A.W.O.L.", a song by Yellowcard from One for the Kids
- "AWOL", a song by Jethro Tull from J-Tull Dot Com
- AWOL, a rapper from the project Bloods & Crips and the Nationwide Rip Ridaz rap group
- AWOLNATION an American electronic rock band, known for their single "Sail"
"A.W.O.L." A song by the popular metal group Broadway off of their Kingdoms album
- Alcohol without liquid, a play on the military term
- American way of life, lifestyle of U.S. residents
- A Way of Life, a 2004 retreat for breast cancer survivors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AWOL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.