(Redirected from AYO)
|Look up Ayo or ayo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The interjection Ayo! is also a common variation of the word Yo!.
Ayo, Ayọ and AYO may refer to:
Ayọ // is a common Yoruba given name, it can be given to a female. Ayọ in Yoruba means Joy.
- Ayo Aderinwale, Nigerian diplomat
- Ayo & Teo, American dancers
- Ayo Bankole, Nigerian composer
- Ayo Fayose, Nigerian politician
- Ayo Ogunsheye, Nigerian academic
- Ayo Oni, Nigerian politician
- Ayo Rosiji, Nigerian politician
- Ayo Shonaiya, Nigerian film producer
- Ayo Adesanya, Nigerian actress
- Ayọ (born 1980), German actress and singer
- Ay-O (born 1931), Japanese painter from Fluxus
- Genoveva Añonma, also known as Ayo, (born 1989), Equatoguinean footballer
- Ayo Rock Formations, a geological feature of the island of Aruba
- Juan de Ayolas Airport (IATA Code: AYO), in Ayolas, Paraguay
- Adelaide Youth Orchestra, an Adelaide-based musical youth organisation, known as AYO
- Australian Youth Orchestra, an Australian national musical youth organisation, known as AYO
- Ayo (Wizkid album), 2014 album by Nigerian artist Wizkid
- Ayo (Bomba Estéreo album), 2017 album by Colombian band Bomba Estéreo
- Ayọ (album), 2017 album by German singer Ayọ
- "Ayo" (Chris Brown and Tyga song)
- "Ayo!", 2006 song by Mýa
- "A-Yo" (Lady Gaga song)
- "A-Yo" (Method Man & Redman song)
- "A-Yo", a song by Jinusean from the 2001 album The Reign
- "Ayo", a song by Andre Nickatina, from the 2002 album Hell's Kitchen
- "A-Yo", a song by SHINee from the 2010 album Lucifer
- Oware, an African game known as "Ayo" in the Yoruba language
- Ayo also refers to the Filipino plant Tetrastigma harmandii, known for its edible fruit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ayo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.