|Founded||15 March 2016|
|Commenced operations||28 March 2016|
|Hubs||Heydar Aliyev International Airport|
AZALJet was an airline from Azerbaijan and a subsidiary of Azerbaijan Airlines based at Heydar Aliyev International Airport. After only a year of operations, Azerbaijan Airlines announced that it will shut down AZALJet to replace it with Buta Airways in late 2017.
As of March 2016, AZALJet served the following destinations:
As of March 2016, the AZALJet fleet consisted of Embraer 190 aircraft in an unspecified number.
- AzerNews. "Airfare for AZAL JET flights starts from 49 euro". AzerNews.
- "Airfare under AZAL JET brand starts from 49 euro". azal.az. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31.
- "Azerbaijan's flag carrier creates its own low-cost brand". azal.az. Archived from the original on 2016-03-31.
- "Profile on AZAL JET - CAPA - Centre for Aviation". CAPA Centre For Aviation.
- "National low-cost carrier BUTA AIRWAYS will be established in Azerbaijan". azal.az. 14 December 2016. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "Azerbaijan Airlines Launches Low-cost AZALJet Service from late-March 2016". airlineroute.
- "AZALJET launches new flights from Moscow to Azerbaijan's regions | Azerbaijan Airlines". www.azal.az. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- Liu, Jim (13 March 2017). "AZALJet adds new Moscow routes from March 2017". Routesonline. Retrieved 13 March 2017.