From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AZO)
Azo or AZO may refer to:
- Azo compound, a chemistry functional group and class of compounds
- A urinary tract analgesic also known as phenazopyridine
- Azo of Bologna, a medieval Italian jurist
- Azo of Iberia, a Georgian ruler
- An identification code for Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport, an airport in Michigan
- Aluminium-doped zinc oxide, a transparent conducting film
- Alpha Zeta Omega, a pharmaceutical fraternity
- The NYSE ticker symbol for AutoZone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Azo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.