A Broken Sole
|A Broken Sole|
|Directed by||Antony Marsellis|
|Written by||Susan Charlotte|
|Music by||Philip Glass|
Ken H. Keller
Robert M. Reitano
On September 11, 2001, a shoemaker (Danny Aiello) is frantic to close his shop early. A college professor with a broken sole (Judith Light) is desperate for him to keep the shop open. With the backdrop of tragedy, a pair of shoes on a shelf awaits the return of its owner, who will never return for them.
The Dyslexic Lover
In December 2001 Nan (Margaret Colin), an actress who supports herself with a job at a travel agency and Bob (John Shea), a dyslexic director try to come to terms with their on-again, off-again relationship.
- Danny Aiello - The Shoemaker
- Margaret Colin - Nan
- Bob Dishy - Cabbie
- Judith Light - Hilary
- Laila Robins - Passenger
- Rebekkah Ross - Louise's Voice (voice)
- John Shea - Bob
- "A Broken Sole". IMDb.bom. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "A Broken Sole (2007) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast". AllMovie. 2007-11-02. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Actor Danny Aiello performing in an off-Broadway benefit". NorthJersey.com. Archived from the original on 2012-09-18. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Music: Love Divided By". Philip Glass. Archived from the original on 2012-02-29. Retrieved 2012-10-07.