Andrew Burrows QC (Hon) (born 17 April 1957) is a Professor of the Law of England and senior research fellow at All Souls College, Oxford. His work centres on private law, and is the main editor of the compendium English Private Law, the convenor of the advisory group that produced A Restatement of the English Law of Unjust Enrichment as well as textbooks on English contract law.
Burrows was educated at Prescot Grammar School and Brasenose College, Oxford, then studied for an LL.M. degree at Harvard University. He was a lecturer at the University of Manchester from 1980 to 1986, at Lady Margaret Hall from 1986 to 1994, a visiting Professor at Bond University and research fellow at ANU in 1994, and a Law Commissioner for England and Wales from 1994 to 1999. He was then appointed as the Norton Rose Professor of Commercial Law at St Hugh's College, Oxford, before his present position at All Souls. From 2015 to 2016, he was President of The Society of Legal Scholars.
- Baird Textile Holdings Ltd v Marks & Spencer plc  EWCA Civ 274
- Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale v Islington LBC  AC 669 (in the CA)
- A Restatement of the English Law of Unjust Enrichment (OUP 2012)
- English Private Law
- Cases and Materials on Contract Law (3rd edn Hart 2010)
- The Law of Restitution (OUP 2011)
- Anson's Law of Contract (OUP 2010) (with Jack Beatson and John Cartwright)
- Cases and Materials on the Law of Restitution (OUP 2006) (with Ewan McKendrick and James Edelman)
- Remedies for Torts and Breach of Contract (Clarendon 2004)
- BURROWS, Prof. Andrew Stephen, Who's Who 2015, A & C Black, 2015; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2014