A Death in the Family (audio play)
|A Death in the Family|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Steven Hall|
|Directed by||Ken Bentley|
|Release date||October 2010|
The Doctor learns that a Time Lord casket is somewhere in the remains of the Forge. When he finds it, he sees a very familiar face inside. But the worst is yet to come. The Word Lord is loose in 21st Century London, with an almost endless amount of words and information to take advantage of. The Doctor must make the ultimate sacrifice to stop him. The future folds into the past. The homeless hero has fallen. The Tale of the Herald. The Tale of the Hidden Woman. The Tale of the Final Speaker.
- Seventh Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Nobody No-One - Ian Reddington
- Corporal/Novice/Henry - John Dorney
- Ayl-San/Faber/Nurse - Alison Thea-Skot
- Captain Stillwell/Applin/Tour Guide - Andrew Dickens
- Ann-the-Van/Story Speaker/Webster - Harriet Kershaw
- This story continues directly from the end of the last, Project: Destiny.
- Evelyn was a companion of the Sixth Doctor. She briefly met the Seventh in Thicker than Water. She met Hex's mother in Project: Twilight and Project: Lazarus.
- Nobody No-One was introduced in the one part story The Word Lord. He was played by Paul Reynolds.
- The Hand of All is apparently the Word Lord equivalent of the Time Lords' Hand of Omega, with All being the equivalent of Omega.
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|