A Device of Death
|Series||Doctor Who book:
Virgin Missing Adventures
|Subject||Featuring Fourth Doctor
|Set in||Period between
Genesis of the Daleks and Revenge of the Cybermen
|Preceded by||Burning Heart|
|Followed by||The Dark Path|
The TARDIS crew have been separated: Sarah is marooned on a slave world, Harry is in the middle of an interplanetary invasion, and the Doctor lands on a world without a name and his memory wiped. Why have they been scattered, and what is the interest of the Time Lords in this sector of space? Possibly an ultimate device of death somewhere within.
- The Doctor's Timeline at The Whoniverse
- Direct placement confirmed by cover blurb.
- A Device of Death at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- A Device of Death at The TARDIS Library
- The Cloister Library - A Device of Death