A Diplomatic Wife
|A Diplomatic Wife|
|Directed by||Carl Boese
|Written by||Bobby E. Lüthge
|Music by||Michael Jary|
|Distributed by||Tobis Film|
|28 March 1937|
A Diplomatic Wife (Polish:Dyplomatyczna żona) is a 1937 German-Polish comedy film directed by Carl Boese and Mieczysław Krawicz and starring Jadwiga Kenda, Aleksander Żabczyński and Lena Żelichowska. It is the Polish language version of Adventure in Warsaw.
- Jadwiga Kenda as Jadwiga Janowska
- Aleksander Żabczyński as Henryk de Fontana
- Lena Żelichowska as Inez de Costello
- Mieczysława Ćwiklińska as Apolonia
- Tadeusz Frenkiel as Radio Reporter
- Helena Grossówna as Wanda
- Loda Halama as Dancer
- Wanda Jarszewska as Salon Owner
- Józef Kondrat as Krupka, male secretary
- Jerzy Leszczyński as Ambassador
- Wojciech Ruszkowski as Jan Wolski
- Igo Sym as Tenor
- Michał Znicz as Theater Director
- Skaff p.207
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
- Kreimeier, Klaus. The Ufa Story: A History of Germany's Greatest Film Company, 1918–1945. University of California Press, 1999.
- Skaff, Sheila. The Law of the Looking Glass: Cinema in Poland, 1896–1939. Ohio University Press, 2008.
|This article related to a German film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Polish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|