A Floating City
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Original title||Une ville flottante|
|Series||The Extraordinary Voyages #8|
Published in English
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Preceded by||Around the Moon|
|Followed by||The Adventures of Three Englishmen and Three Russians in South Africa|
A Floating City (French: Une ville flottante) is an adventure novel by French writer Jules Verne first published in 1871. It tells of a woman who, on board the ship Great Eastern with her abusive husband, finds that the man she loves is also on board.
- "A Floating City (Extraordinary Voyages)". goodreads.com. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Floating City, A". amazon.com. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- A Floating City. books.google.com. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- A Floating City. barnesandnoble.com. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "jules verne - illustrated edition - AbeBooks". abebooks.com. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to A Floating City.|
|French Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
|This article about a 1870s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.