A Good Little Devil
|A Good Little Devil|
|Directed by||Edwin S. Porter|
David Belasco (supervisor)
Rosemonde Gerard (play Un bon petit diable)|
Maurice Rostand (play Un bon petit diable)
Austin Strong (Broadway version of play)
|Cinematography||Edwin S. Porter|
|Distributed by||Famous Players Film Company|
July 10, 1913 (preview)|
March 1, 1914 (nationwide)
Pickford, along with friend Lillian Gish, appeared in the Broadway play version of the story prior to Pickford making this film. Much of the cast of the play appeared in the film version. This film is essentially lost, with only one of the five reels surviving.
- Mary Pickford - Juliet
- Ernest Truex - Charles MacLance
- William Norris - Mrs. MacMiche
- Iva Merlin - Betsy
- Wilda Bennett - Queen Mab
- Arthur Hill - Rab, the dog
- Edward Connelly - Old Nick, Sr.
- Etienne Girardot - Old Nick, Jr.
- David Belasco - himself
- Paul Kelly - unknown role (unbilled)
- The House That Shadows Built (1931 promotional film by Paramount)
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|