A Good Man in Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the novel, see A Good Man in Africa (novel).
|A Good Man in Africa|
|Directed by||Bruce Beresford|
|Produced by||John Fiedler
|Screenplay by||William Boyd|
|Based on||A Good Man in Africa
by William Boyd
Louis Gossett, Jr.
|Music by||John Du Prez|
|Edited by||Jim Clark|
|Distributed by||Gramercy Pictures (US)
|This article needs a plot summary. Please add one. (November 2015)|
- Colin Friels as Morgan Leafy
- Sean Connery as Dr. Alex Murray
- John Lithgow as Arthur Fanshawe
- Diana Rigg as Chloe Fanshawe
- Louis Gossett, Jr. as Prof. Sam Adekunle
- Joanne Whalley-Kilmer as Celia Adekunle
- Sarah-Jane Fenton as Priscilla Fanshawe
- Simon Laverie as Dr. Alex Murray's Son
- Maynard Eziashi as Friday, Leafy's Houseman
Focus Features released an Amazon.com exclusive DVD of the film on January 11, 2010.
- Kraft, Scott (1993-05-30). "MOVIES : South Africa, Take 2 : What happens when Bruce Beresford brings 'A Good Man in Africa' to the country as the first post-cultural embargo film". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- Clark, John (1994-09-18). "PAGE TO SCREEN : Boyd's Good Man". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-06-13.
- Onikoyi, Ayo (2012-01-22). "Nollywood is doing fabulously well, says Nigerian Hollywood star". Vanguard. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- "A Good Man in Africa". Chicago Sun Times. 1994-09-09. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- "A Good Man in Africa". Washington Post. 1994-09-09. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- Maslin, Janet (1994-09-09). "FILM REVIEW; Of Colonials in Africa And Insults That Insult". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- A Good Man in Africa at the Internet Movie Database
- A Good Man in Africa at Box Office Mojo
- A Good Man in Africa at Rotten Tomatoes