A Google A Day
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A Google A Day is an online puzzle game from Google which involves the player to solve a lateral thinking puzzle by using Google to find the answer. A new puzzle is added every day. The questions may be any of the following categories: Sport, Science, Pop Culture, History, Arts and Literature, or Geography. Some believe the game helps Google understand how users search for specific information. It is part of a larger campaign by Google to promote search education.
- "A Google A Day". Google. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- "'Google a day' trivia game makes you search for answers". TODAY News. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- Official website
- Trailer of the Google+ edition on YouTube
- Google+ version of the game[permanent dead link]
- Google Gamification with "A-Google-A-Day" Trivia Game
|This Google-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|