A Lady Surrenders
|A Lady Surrenders|
|Directed by||John M. Stahl|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle
Carl Laemmle, Jr.
|Written by||John Erskine (story)
Gladys Lehman (adaptation)
Arthur Richman (dialogue)
|Edited by||Maurice Pivar
William L. Cahn
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|October 6, 1930|
- Conrad Nagel - Winthrop Beauvel
- Rose Hobart - Isabel Beauvel
- Genevieve Tobin - Mary
- Basil Rathbone - Carl Vandry
- Edgar Norton - Butler
- Carmel Myers - Sonia
- Franklin Pangborn - Lawton
- Vivien Oakland - Mrs. Lynchfield
- Grace Cunard - Maid
- Virginia Hammond - Woman
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress pg. 99, c. 1978 by American Film Institute
- A Lady Surrenders, imdb.com; accessed August 3, 2015.
- "A-Lady-Surrenders - Cast, Crew, Director and Awards". NYTimes. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- Profile, afi.com; accessed August 3, 2015.
|This article about a 1930s romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|