A Murder of Crows
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theater, film, television
- A Murder of Crows (film), 1999 film
- A Murder of Crows, a play written in 1992 by Mac Wellman
- Sword of the Stars: A Murder of Crows, a 2006 expansion to the video game Sword of the Stars
- A Murder of Crows, a 2010 episode of season 29 of the American television series Nature about the current study of crows
- A Murder of Crows, the second episode of season 5 of the FX series Justified
- A Murder of Crows (album), 2003 studio album by Deadsoul Tribe
- The Murder of Crows (band), comprising Gaelynn Lea and Alan Sparhawk
- A Murder of Crows (Scottish grunge band) comprising Kenny Robertson and Raymond Shaw
- Come Join the Murder (song), The White Buffalo and The Forest Rangers
- A Murder of Crows, a spell (for the hunter class) in the game "World of Warcraft"
- Murder of Crows, a Vigor (genetic alteration) in BioShock Infinite
- Murder of Crows, a level in Hitman: Blood Money
- A Murder of Crows, a secondary quest in Dragon Age II
- Murder of Crows, a necromancer ability in Darksiders 2
- Murder of Crows, a 2012 board game by Atlas Games
- A Murder of Crows, the first scenario in the campaign of Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East
- A Murder of Crows, the second novel in The Junction Chronicles series by David Rotenberg
- Murder of Crows, the second book in the Others series by Anne Bishop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Murder of Crows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.