A Northern Chorus
|A Northern Chorus|
|Origin||Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|Past members||Dan Jagt
Julie (MacDonald) Fader
The band was formed in 1999 after the breakup of Stu Livingstone and Pete Hall's previous band, Datura Dream Defered. They have released four records on the Sonic Unyon label, Before We All Go To Pieces, Spirit Flags, Bitter Hands Resign, and The Millions Too Many. Before We All Go To Pieces was originally released by Black Mountain Music. The band has toured both nationally in Canada and internationally in the United States several times.
In August 2011, the band reunited its Millions Too Many lineup to play two shows in Toronto and Hamilton, Ontario. In June 2014, they reunited once again to play a show in Hamilton.
- Stu Livingstone (guitars, vocals)
- Pete Hall (guitars, vocals)
- Alex McMaster (cello, vocals)
- Owen Davies (bass)
- Craig Halliday (percussion)
- Graham Walsh (piano, organs)
- Erin Aurich (violin)
- Ben Bowen (horns on The Millions Too Many)
- Before We All Go to Pieces (2001)
- Spirit Flags (May 20, 2003)
- Bitter Hands Resign (May 3, 2005)
- The Millions Too Many (March 20, 2007)
- Biography. Allmusic.com.
- A Northern Chorus to Tour North and South Archived May 11, 2008, at the Wayback Machine. . Pitchfork Media. Accessed May 11, 2007.
- A Northern Chorus at Sonic Unyon Archived August 30, 2005, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|