A Place in the Sun
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Place in the Sun may refer to:
- Place in the sun, a phrase used to refer to Germany's foreign policy (Weltpolitik) and colonial empire
Film and TV
- A Place in the Sun (film), a 1951 dramatic film
- A Place in the Sun (TV series) (2000-), a British Channel 4 lifestyle programme about buying property abroad
- A Place in the Sun (Lit album)
- A Place in the Sun (Pablo Cruise album)
- A Place in the Sun (Tim McGraw album)
- "A Place in the Sun", instrumental single by The Shadows, written Petrine Lordan
- "A Place in the Sun" (Stevie Wonder song), a song recorded by Stevie Wonder, written by Ron Miller and Bryan Wells
- "A Place in the Sun" (Pablo Cruise song) Cockrell, Lerios
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Place in the Sun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.