A Thief in the Night
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Thief in the Night may refer to:
- The phrase "... like a thief in the night", a Biblical metaphor for unpredictability
- Print works:
- A Thief in the Night (short story collection), a 1905 collection of short stories by Ernest William Hornung, featuring his popular character A. J. Raffles
- Thief in the Night, a 1961 book by Bahá'í author William Sears
- A Thief in The Night (Cornwell book), a 1989 book by John Cornwell investigating the death of Pope John Paul I and its conspiracy theories
- Moving-image works:
- Musical works:
- Recorded performances of "Thief in the Night", song originally recorded by Nutshell:
- "Thief in the Night", song by the Rolling Stones on their 1997 album Bridges to Babylon
- "Thief in the Night", song by Craig David on his 2005 album The Story Goes...
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Thief in the Night.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.