A Thin Ghost and Others
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Author||M. R. James|
|Genre||Horror short stories|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Preceded by||More Ghost Stories of an Antiquary|
|Followed by||A Warning to the Curious and Other Ghost Stories|
A Thin Ghost and Others is M. R. James' third collection of ghost stories, published in 1919.
Contents of the original edition
- "The Residence at Whitminster"
- "The Diary of Mr Poynter"
- "An Episode of Cathedral History"
- "The Story of a Disappearance and an Appearance"
- "Two Doctors"
- "A Guide to Supernatural Fiction". Archived from the original on 19 February 2007. Retrieved 2007-03-29.
- Tuck, Donald H. (1974). The Encyclopedia of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Chicago: Advent. p. 240.
- "M.R. James: free web books, online". Archived from the original on 30 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-11.