A Thousand Tiny Wings
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|A Thousand Tiny Wings|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Written by||Andy Lane|
|Directed by||Lisa Bowerman|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs
|Release date||January 2010|
- The Doctor — Sylvester McCoy
- Klein — Tracey Childs
- Mrs Sylvia O'Donnell — Ann Bell
- Mrs Denise Waterford — Abigail McKern
- Miss Lucy Watts — Joannah Tincey
- Abraham — Alex Mallinson
- Joshua Sembeke — Chuk Iwuji
The Three Companions
The Three Companions bonus feature, Part 11.
The Hunter by Marc Platt
- Polly - Anneke Wills
- The Brigadier - Nicholas Courtney
- Thomas Brewster - John Pickard
- Gery Lenz - Russell Floyd
- Elizabeth Klein was last heard in the 2001 story Colditz. She came from an alternate time-line in which the Nazis had won World War II. She was stranded by the Seventh Doctor in our version of 1944.
- While talking with the Doctor, Klein mentions that she has spent time in South America with the Nazi troops led by De Flores, whom the Doctor would battle in Silver Nemesis.
- Tracey Childs appeared in the television series, in the 2008 story "The Fires of Pompeii"
- Chuk Iwuji later appeared in the Eleventh Doctor television story "The Impossible Astronaut"
|This Doctor Who–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|