A Train may refer to:
- The A (New York City Subway service)
- "Take the "A" Train", a jazz song celebrating this service
- The former Green Line "A" Branch in Boston, Massachusetts
- A Key System electric rail line that last ran between Oakland and San Francisco, California, in 1958
- Hitachi A-train, a range of trains manufactured by Hitachi, Ltd.
- A-Train AB, the company operating the Arlanda Express service between Stockholm and Arlanda airport
- A-train (Denton County Transportation Authority), a regional commuter rail line in Denton County, Texas
- A-Train, a computer train simulation and city building game series
- A-Train (JR Kyushu), a train operated in Japan by JR Kyushu
- MTR Adtranz-CAF EMU (A-Train), a train operated in MTR Hong Kong
- A-Train (Korail), a tourist train in South Korea
A sports nickname for:
- Mike Alstott, American football player
- Matt Bloom, American professional wrestler
- Artis Gilmore, former basketball player
- Anthony Kelly (lacrosse), professional lacrosse player
- Anthony Thomas (American football), American football player
- Anton Volchenkov, ice hockey defenceman
- Aaron Williams (basketball), professional basketball player
- A-Train, a series of video games
- A-train (satellite constellation), a string of meteorological and environmental Earth observation satellites
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Train.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.