A Traveller In War-Time
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
A Traveller in War-Time is a non-fiction book by American author Winston Churchill recounting his travels in Europe during World War I. Released in July 1918 with the full title A Traveller in War-time with an Essay on the American Contribution and the Democratic Idea, the essay comprises about half of the book. It was Churchill's first non-fiction book.
- Robert W. Schneider (1976). Novelist to a Generation The Life and Thought of Winston Churchill. Popular Press. pp. 235–236. ISBN 978-0-87972-116-9.
- (4 August 1918). Winston Churchill, Pontiff, The Sun (New York)
- A Traveller In War-Time at Project Gutenberg
- Churchill, Winston (1918). A Traveller In War-Time.
- A Traveller in War-Time public domain audiobook at LibriVox
|This article about a nonfiction book on World War I is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|