|Cover artist||Clare Conrad|
|Subject||Sex work, prostitution, sex workers rights feminism, human rights, women's studies|
|Publisher||1st edition by Seal Press / 2nd edition printed by Biblio Services, Inc.|
|Media type||Paperback book|
It includes the complete text of the World Charter for Prostitutes' Rights; unedited transcripts of workshops arranged by topic from the First World Whores' Congress held in Amsterdam in February 1985 and Second World Whores' Congress at the European Parliament held in Brussels in October 1986; position papers; as well as interviews with various participants.
It is cited in at least 75 other works and appears in various reading lists and curriculum guides. The anthology's name references Mary Wollstonecraft's 18th-century feminist work A Vindication of the Rights of Woman.
- International Committee for Prostitutes' Rights
- International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers
- Margo St. James
- Revolting Prostitutes
- Sex-positive feminism
- Sex worker rights
- Sex worker
- World Charter for Prostitutes Rights
- International Committee for Prostitutes' Rights: World Charter For Prostitutes' Rights
- "World Notes Belgium". (October 13, 1986). Time. Archived from the original December 21, 2008.
- Hoff Ph.D, Lee Ann Violence Issues: An Interdisciplinary Curriculum Guide For Health Professionals. University of Ottawa.