One Well-Raised Daughter
|One Well-Raised Daughter|
Promotional poster for One Well-Raised Daughter
|Also known as||A Well Grown Daughter
Well Brought-up Daughter, Ha-na
Good Daughter, Hana
|Written by||Yoon Young-mi|
|Directed by||Jo Young-kwang|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||122|
|Executive producer(s)||Jo Nam-kook|
|Running time||Mondays to Fridays at 19:20 (KST)|
|Original network||Seoul Broadcasting System|
|Original release||December 2, 2013– May 30, 2014|
|Preceded by||Ugly Alert|
|Followed by||Only Love|
One Well-Raised Daughter (Hangul: 잘키운 딸 하나; RR: Jalkiun Ddal Hana) is a 2013 South Korean daily drama starring Park Han-byul, Lee Tae-gon, Jung Eun-woo and Yoon Se-in. It aired on SBS from December 2, 2013 to May 30, 2014 on Mondays to Fridays at 19:20 for 122 episodes.
The Jang family owns the Hwangso Soy Sauce Factory, which has been making soy sauce for two centuries. When the patriarch's son dies in a train crash, Jang Ha-na, the family's fourth daughter, is chosen to be its next successor. However, because of the tradition of passing the ownership of the company only to a male heir, Ha-na is raised as a boy and must disguise herself as the family son called "Jang Eun-sung" in order to inherit and prevent the factory from being taken over by her mother's scheming rival and her two children as well as a rival competitor.
- Park Han-byul as Jang Ha-na/Jang Eun-seong
- Lee Tae-gon as Han Yoon-chan
- Jung Eun-woo as Seol Do-hyun
- Yoon Se-in as Jang Ra-hee
- Yoon Yoo-sun as Joo Hyo-sun
- Ha Jae-sook as Jang Ha-myung
- Park In-hwan as Jang Pan-ro
- Kim Ji-young as Byun Jong-soon
- Lee Hye-sook as Im Chung-ran
- Kim Joo-young as Jang Ra-kong
- Choi Jae-sung as Seol Jin-mook
- Han Yoo-yi as Seol Do-eun
Awards and nominations
|2014||7th Korea Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actress||
|22nd SBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a Serial Drama||
|Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama||
|Special Award, Actress in a Serial Drama||
- "A Well Grown Daughter tells the story of girl-turned-boy". Korea JoongAng Daily. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Actress Park Han-byul attends a press conference for her new TV series in Seoul". The Chosun Ilbo. 28 November 2013. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (19 November 2013). "Park Han Byul Cuts Her Locks for the 1st Time in 11 Years for Drama". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- Lee, Na-rae (14 June 2014). "Interview: Park Han Byul Wanted to Stop Acting Pretty in Dramas". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2014-06-26.
- "New Star Kim Joo Young Cast In A Well Grown Daughter". KDramaStars. 12 November 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-14.