A Winged Victory for the Sullen
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|A Winged Victory for the Sullen|
Adam Wiltzie (left) and Dustin O'Halloran at Cactus Club in Bruges, Belgium.
A Winged Victory for the Sullen is the name of an ambient music duo consisting of Dustin O'Halloran and Adam Wiltzie. They have released two studio albums and one EP. Their second album, Atomos, was released on October 6, 2014. Their work has received mention by The Guardian, the BBC, and ABC Australia.
Wiltzie and O'Halloran met backstage on May 24, 2007, in Bologna, Italy, and the duo agreed to develop A Winged Victory for the Sullen.
The duo composed the original score for Atomos, a dance piece by contemporary choreographer Wayne McGregor and his company Wayne McGregor Random Dance. It premiered at Sadler's Wells, London, on 9 October 2013. An album of this score, Atomos, was released on October 6, 2014.
- Atomos VII (2014)
- "Timeline Photos - A Winged Victory For The Sullen". Facebook.com. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- Lester, Paul (10 August 2011). "A Winged Victory for the Sullen (No 1,081)". The Guardian. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Sheppard, David (12 October 2011). "A Winged Victory for the Sullen A Winged Victory for the Sullen Review". BBC. Retrieved 31 October 2012.
- Gough, Paul, The Quiet Space: Top Fifty Releases of 2011, January 2012, ABC Radio National.
- Cleeve, Sam. "A Winged Victory for the Sullen, Atomos". drownedinsound.com. Retrieved 9 October 2015.