A Clockwork Orange
(Redirected from A clockwork orange)
|Look up clockwork orange or queer as a clockwork orange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Clockwork Orange may refer to:
- A Clockwork Orange (novel), a 1962 novel by Anthony Burgess
- A Clockwork Orange (film), a 1971 film directed by Stanley Kubrick based on the novel
- A Clockwork Orange (soundtrack), the film's official soundtrack
- A Clockwork Orange: Wendy Carlos's Complete Original Score, a 1972 album by Wendy Carlos featuring music composed for the film
- A Clockwork Orange: A Play with Music, a 1987 theatrical adaptation by Anthony Burgess
- Clockwork Orange (plot), a supposed 1970s operation to discredit British politicians
- "Clockwork Orange", a nickname for the Glasgow Subway in Glasgow, Scotland
- "Clockwork Orange", a nickname for the Dutch national football team in the early 1970s
- "A Clockwork Origin", an episode of the US TV series Futurama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A Clockwork Orange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.