Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up a priori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priori may refer to:
- A priori and a posteriori
- A priori and a posteriori languages
- A priori estimate, a type of estimate for the size of a solution of a differential equation
- A priori probability, a type of probability derived by deductive reasoning, with application in statistical mechanics
- Apriori algorithm, an algorithm used with databases
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A priori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.