A que no me dejas
|A que no me dejas|
|Creative director(s)||Jerry Funes|
|Music by||Alejandro Sanz|
|Opening theme||"A que no me dejas" performed by Alejandro Sanz|
|Ending theme||"Pero tú" performed by Alejandro Sanz|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||141 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Carlos Moreno|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||July 27, 2015 –|
February 7, 2016
|Preceded by||Que te perdone Dios|
|Followed by||Corazón que miente|
A que no me dejas, formerly known as A que no me dejas, corazón (English title: I Dare You to Leave), is a Mexican telenovela produced by Carlos Moreno for Televisa. It is a remake of the Mexican telenovela Amor en silencio, produced in 1988.
The series is starring Camila Sodi as Paulina in the first part of the story and Valentina in the second part of the story, Arturo Peniche, Cecilia Gabriela, Alejandra Barros who appear in all episodes. Osvaldo Benavides as Adrián, Leticia Calderón as Inés, Alfredo Adame as Alfonso in the first part and Erika Buenfil and César Évora in the second part. As cast included as also starring Ignacio Casano and Laura Carmine.
The series won several awards at TVyNovelas Awards for Best Original Story or Adaptation, Best Direction and Best Direction of the Camaras. From the cast they won Laura Carmine for Best Antagonist Actress, Leticia Calderón for Best Leading Actress, Arturo Peniche for Best Leading Actor and the main song "A que no me dejas" performed by Alejandro Sanz for Best Musical Theme.
A story where despite obstacles and betrayals, love succeeds, if not in the present, at least in the future and future generations. This is a heartbreaking story where power, envy, selfishness and the desire for possession tragically mark the deep love between Paulina (Camila Sodi) and Adrián (Osvaldo Benavides), who nevertheless manage to perpetuate their love for Through his daughter Valentina (Camila Sodi) and his beloved Mauricio (Ignacio Casano). This melodrama is divided in two stages, in each one of them are the obstacles so that the love, first of Paulina and Adrian and later of Valentina and Mauricio, triumphs.
It is the story of Paulina and Adrián, a couple who love each other despite their family's dark past. Paulina is the daughter of Gonzalo Murat, a wealthy hotel entrepreneur who does not accept the relationship of his daughter with Adrián, claiming that he does not have the same status of them. On the other hand, Julieta, Adrián's sister, is obsessed with him and blames Gonzalo for the death of her father; a situation that makes her feel a hatred for Paulina. Julieta is right, Gonzalo is not the perfect man his wife, Inés, and his daughters Nuria and Paulina believe, since he is a man without a heart and double standards, because for more than ten years he is having a relationship with Mónica, his former Secretary with whom he also has two sons: René and Alan.
Nuria, sister of Paulina, join forces with Julieta to separate Paulina from Adrián. The multiple disagreements and misunderstandings caused by their rivals and enemies, makes that Paulina and Adrián are separated, not knowing that Paulina is pregnant.
Being away from Adrián, Camilo, an ex-boyfriend of Paulina, offers to take care of her child and give his surname to the child. At the same time, Paulina decides to take charge of Mauricio, a deaf-mute child who adores Paulina and under cover of the Murat family.
However, Adrián will return to the life of Paulina with the intention to win her love back. After they reconcile, they both decided to get married. On the joyous occasion, Julieta shows up, in order to murder Paulina, but instead shoots Adrián and Paulina. Sadly they both die in each other's arms, promising eternal love for one another.
It has been 17 years since the tragedy that changed the life of Mauricio and Valentina, who have grown apart all this time, but communicating continuously. Valentina lives in Los Angeles, along with Fernanda, her close friend, and Mauricio lives in Cancun, along with his grandparents Gonzalo and Raquel.
Mauricio has been in love with Valentina since a child, so he will do everything possible to protect her and care for her; Despite his physical disability and the obstacles that may arise.
Love is present in this story, as it was in the past, but the evil Nuria, who remains resentful and full of frustration, will do whatever in her power to get the fortune of her father. As well as the crazy Julieta, who is determined to repeat history and put an end to the life of Valentina and Mauricio, as she did in the past with Paulina and Adrián.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||141||71||July 27, 2015||November 2, 2015|
|71||November 3, 2015||February 7, 2016|
- Camila Sodi as Paulina Murat / Valentina Olmedo
- Osvaldo Benavides as Adrián Olmedo
- Leticia Calderón as Inés Murat
- Arturo Peniche as Gonzalo Murat
- Alfredo Adame as Alfonso Fonseca
- Cecilia Gabriela as Raquel Fonseca
- Alejandra Barros as Julieta Olmedo / Virginia
- Erika Buenfil as Angélica
- César Évora as Osvaldo
- Laura Carmine as Nuria Murat
- Lisset as Mónica Greepé
- Alfonso Dosal as Camilo Fonseca
- Odiseo Bichir as Édgar
- Socorro Bonilla as Micaela
- Moisés Arizmendi as Jaime Córdova
- Salvador Zerboni as Leonel
- Luis Fernando Peña as Beto
- Gabriela Zamora as Chelo
- Florencia de Saracho as Karen
- Ernesto D'Alessio as Darió Córdova
- Martha Julia as Ileana
- Maya Mishalska as Maite
- Ignacio Casano as Mauricio Fonseca
- Brandon Peniche as René Greepe
- Juan Pablo Gil as Alan Greepe
- Ela Velden as Fernanda
- David Ostroky as Clemente
- Lenny de la Rosa as Alexis
- Adriano Zendejas as Tobías
- Jade Fraser as Carolina
- Jorge Gallegos as Félix
- Maricruz Nájera as Silvia
- Diego Escalona as Child Mauricio
- Fede Porras as Child René
- Santiago Emiliano as Child Alan
- Maribel Lancioni as Elisa
- Adanely Núñez as Gisela
- Eva Cedeño as Odette Córdova
- Abril Onyl as Olga
- Jonnathan Kuri as Flavio Maccari
- Juan Colucho as Gastón
- Sergio Zaldívar as Julio
- Marcus Ornellas as Ariel
- Fernando Orozco as Joel
- Jaime De Lara as Fabricio
- Natalia Ortega as Adriana
- Daniela Cordero as Almudena
- Estrella Martín as Triana
- Tania Riquene as Débora
|2.||"Ni lo intentes"||Lupita D'Alessio||—|
|3.||"Caso perdido"||Lupita D´Alessio||—|
|4.||"Cuando se ama como tú"||Lupita D´Alessio||—|
|5.||"Contigo"||José Hugo García Pellecer||—|
|6.||"Volví a nacer"||Carlos Vives||—|
|7.||"Quédate aquí"||Paco de María||—|
|8.||"Así como si nada"||Samo||—|
|9.||"Cuando estamos solos"||Eduardo Tagle||—|
|10.||"Ven"||Tommy Torres and Gaby Moreno||—|
|11.||"A que no me dejas"||Alejandro Sanz and Alejandro Fernández||—|
|12.||"A que no me dejas" (Opening theme)||Alejandro Sanz||—|
|13.||"Pero tú" (Opening theme "season 2")||Alejandro Sanz||—|
Awards and nominations
|2015||Presea Luminaria de Oro 2015||Performance Recognition||A que no me dejas||Won|
|2016||34th TVyNovelas Awards||Best Telenovela of the Year||A que no me dejas||Nominated|
|Best Actor||Osvaldo Benavides||Nominated|
|Best Antagonist Actress||Laura Carmine||Won|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Alfonso Dosal||Nominated|
|Best Leading Actress||Leticia Calderón||Won|
|Best Leading Actor||Arturo Peniche||Won|
|Best Co-lead Actress||Cecilia Gabriela||Nominated|
|Best Male Revelation||Ignacio Casano||Nominated|
|Best Direction||Lili Garza & Fernando Nesme||Won|
|Best Musical Theme||"A que no me dejas"||Won|
|Best Cast||Carlos Moreno||Nominated|
|Best Original Story or Adaptation||Martha Carrillo & Cristina García||Won|
|Best Direction of the Camaras||Alejandro Frutos Maza & Jorge Amaya Rodríguez||Won|
- "I dare you to Leave". televisainternacional. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "'A Que No Me Dejas Corazón' Telenovela: Titulo De Telenovela Protagonizada Por Camila Sodi". Novela Lounge (in Spanish). Retrieved May 8, 2015.
- Armando Tinoco. "Univision Upfront 2015 Telenovelas: 'A Que No Me Dejas, Corazón' With Camila Sodi And Maite Perroni's 'Antes Muerta Que Lichita' Announced For Primetime". Latintimes. Retrieved May 8, 2015.
- "Camila Sodi y Osvaldo Benavides protagonizarán nueva versión de telenovela 'Amor en Silencio'". Sdpnoticias (in Spanish). Retrieved April 19, 2015.
- "A Que No Me Dejas Corazón da claquetazo de inicio de grabaciones". Espectaculostiempo (in Spanish). Retrieved May 28, 2015.
- Aguirre, Yessica. "A que no me dejas, la telenovela más galardonada de Premios TVyNovelas!". tvynovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Pasión y Poder la mejor telenovela, pero no la más premiada". noticiasya.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Canción de Triana y Adrian - Estrella Martin y Osvaldo Benavides". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Ni lo intentes - Lupita D´Alessio". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Caso perdido - Lupita D´Alessio". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Cuando se ama como tú - Lupita D´Alessio". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Contigo - José Hugo García Pellecer". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Volví a nacer - Carlos Vives". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Quédate aquí - Paco de María (Compuesta por David Cavazos)". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Así como si nada - Samo". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Cuando estamos solos - Eduardo Tagle". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Ven - Tommy Torres y Gaby Moreno". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Nueva versión del tema A que no me dejas, a dueto con Alejandro Fernández". cancionestelenovelas.com (in Spanish). Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- "Elenco de A Que No Me Dejas recibirá Luminaria de Oro en Plaza de las Estrellas". espectaculosatiempo.com (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 2016-06-01. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "TVyNovelas Awards 2016: 'A Que No Me Dejas', 'Pasión y Poder' Big Winners, Plus Complete List". latintimes.com. Retrieved April 18, 2016.