(Redirected from A star)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A* or A star may refer to:
- A* search algorithm, a pathfinding algorithm used in computing
- A*, the highest grade in examination systems such as the GCE Advanced Level
- A*STAR, the Singapore Agency for Science, Technology and Research
- AStar, the Eurocopter AS350 Écureuil helicopter
- Class A star, a star of spectral class A
- Sagittarius A*, a radio source at the center of the Milky Way, believed to be a supermassive black hole
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A*.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.