Aaadonta pelewana is a species of snail, a terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusk in the family Endodontidae. It is found in Palau, where it was known from Peleliu and Koror. If it is still extant, it is threatened by the destruction and modification of its tropical moist lowland forest habitat.
- Rundell, R. J. (2012). "Aaadonta pelewana". The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. IUCN. 2012: e.T8A3148704. doi:10.2305/IUCN.UK.2012.RLTS.T8A3148704.en. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2010-03-08.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Endodontoid land snails from Pacific islands (Mollusca: Pulmonata: Sigmurethra) Part 1. Family Endodontidae. Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago, 1976: i-xii, 1-508. [Zoological Record Volume 115]
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-02. Retrieved 2010-03-08.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link).s=20&c.p=0&c.o=23231305
- Endodontoid land snails from Pacific Islands (Mollusca : Pulmonata : Sigmurethra). Alan Solem ... ; [collab.] Barbara K. Solem. Chicago, Ill. :Field Museum of Natural History,1976.
|This Endodontidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|