From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aab-e hayat or Ab-e Hayat (Persian: آب حیات) may refer to:
- Elixir of life
- Ab-e Hayat, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Aab-e hayat, an essay on Urdu poetry written by Muhammad Husain Azad in 1880
- Aab-e hayat, a book by Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi
- Abe Hayat, a 1955 movie starring Prem Nath, Ameeta, Pran, Helen
- "Aab-E-Hayat" is an Urdu novel writeen by famous Pakistani writer, Umera Ahmed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aab-e hayat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.