From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ab-e Hayat, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Aab-e hayat (Azad), a 1880 work on Urdu poetry written by Muhammad Husain Azad
- Aab-e hayat (Nanotvi), a book by Muhammad Qasim Nanotvi
- Abe Hayat, a 1955 movie starring Prem Nath
- Aab-E-Hayat, an Urdu novel written by Umera Ahmad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aab-e hayat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.