|Produced by||P. Madhusudhanan|
|Written by||Shiva (dialogues)|
|Music by||Sean Roldan|
|Edited by||KJ Venkatramanan|
Aadama Jaichomada (English: We won without playing) is a 2014 Tamil language comedy film directed by Badri and produced by B&C films that deals with corruption in cricket. The film stars Karunakaran, Bobby Simha, and Vijayalakshmi. The film takes its name from a phrase in "Machi Open The Bottle", a song from the film Mankatha. Aadama Jaichomada released on 19 September 2014 to positive reviews from critics. The film declared Hit at the box office.
- Karunakaran as Panneer
- Bobby Simha as Bhoominathan
- Vijayalakshmi as Rama
- Balaji Venugopal as Dhayalan
- K. S. Ravikumar as Police Commissioner
- Abhishek Shankar as Santhilal Sait
- Gowtham Sundararajan as Naattamai
- Chetan as Mariadas
- Radha Ravi
- Aadukalam Naren
- Thalapathy Dinesh
- Vichu Viswanath
The movie is about unravelling the identity of the mysterious 'Albert' who heads the spot fixing operation for the IPL Matches in Chennai. The Chennai Police Commissioner (K S Ravikumar) gets a tip off that Albert plans to fix a bowler to spot fix a specific over in the Semi final match of the IPL and informs his officers to be sharp and on the lookout for 'Albert' or any clues leading to Albert.
Meanwhile, Dhayalan (Balaji Venugopal) who is the agent of Albert - uses a taxi belonging to Panneer (Karunakaran) to travel all over chennai, his motive being to confuse the police by constantly travelling and confusing the GPS locators. After initial confusion, Dhayalan and Panneer bond and swap life stories and Panneer drops Dhayalan at his hotel and is asked to return the following morning. When Panneer arrives the following morning and finding Dhayalans room open enters to find Dhayalan, he is shocked to find Dhayalan dead with a Knife embedded in his chest.
This brings Inspector Bhoominathan (Bobby Simha) and his sidekick Constable Mariadas (Chethan) who arrest Panneer as a suspect for murdering Dhayalan, however Panneer is whisked away by Film Producer (Aadukalam Naren) who comes in the guise of a Maharashtra Police Officer and wants Panneer who is the last person to have seen Dhayalan Alive, because he wants to place a bet on the match to win big and pay off a Producer (Radha Ravi) to whom he owes several crores .
Eventually the Police set a trap for Albert with Panneer playing a major role, but the plot turns Awry when Albert manages to get away with it and with Panneer winning 2 crores from his bet which he uses to set up his own Call Taxi Company and his wife who sets up her own restaurant.
- Naalellam - Shakthisree Gopalan
- Nalla Ketukka Paadam - A. L. Raghavan, Sean Roldan
- Odura Nari - Sean Roldan
- One Day Enum Match - Alphons Joseph
- Thaniyile - Divya Ramani, Pradeep
The film received overall positive reviews. The Times of India gave the film 2.5 stars out of 5 and wrote, "There is scope for an interesting black comedy in this plot but Aadama Jaichomada often feels less quirky and less funny than it should have been. It is as if the makers decided to stick to the lowest possible yardstick and were satisfied for managing to cross it. As a result, many of the jokes do not work that well...We are amused..we smile...we chuckle...but we never truly laugh non-stop". The New Indian Express wrote, "Laced with dark humour, Aadama Jaichomada keeps one entertained for the most part. Taking just about two hours of viewing time, Aadama Jaichomada has its good moments and is a breezy watch". Rediff gave 2.5 stars out of 5 and wrote, "The characters and the situation they unwittingly get themselves into, is well thought out, and cleverly woven into the screenplay. The narrative too is totally unpredictable, keeping you guessing. At just two hours, the story moves at a brisk pace", going on to add that the film "does work as an entertainer". Sify wrote, "The film works for its performances of Karunakaran, Balaji and the interactions between the bumbling cops Simhaa, KS Ravikumar and Chetan. There is something quirky about it that makes the film a watchable fun ride. Aadama Jaichomada is like a T:20 match fast and thoroughly enjoyable". IANS gave 3 stars and wrote, "Aadama Jaichomada, at two hours, attempts to be a crime-thriller as well as a sports-based comedy. But it only succeeds as the latter, and fails to do justice to the former form...Despite a weak story, the humour in Aadama Jaichomada will bowl over the movie buffs". The Hindu wrote, "Picture yourself reading an average joke book. You flip page after page, reading the jokes, many of which barely evoke a smile. Just as you decide to try one last one before flinging the book away, you find a tickler that gets you laughing. Aadama Jaichomada is this joke book that surprises you with a witty line or funny joke just when you are resigned to expecting nothing". Cinemalead rated a 2.5 out of 5 and wrote,"Short and Fun" 
The film opened to good response and collected ₹4 crore (Share) in its first week end. The film collected ₹10.22 crore (Share) worldwide at the box office.
- Vandhana (28 February 2014). "Aadama Jaichomada is Not Just Another Cricket Movie!". Silverscreen.in. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- Ramchamder (12 March 2014). "Aadama Jaichomada To Project Corruption In Cricket". Oneindia. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- Tamil Movie Aadama Jaichomada. Yahoo! Screen. Retrieved 17 June 2014.
- "You are being redirected". tamilrockers.ac. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "Karunakaran". IMDb. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "Bobby Simha". IMDb. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Sangeetha Seshagiri (19 September 2014). "'Aadama Jaichomada' Review Roundup: Worth Watching Once". IBTimes. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- M Suganth (19 September 2014). "Aadama Jaichomada Movie Review". The Times of India. TNN. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- Malini Mannath (20 September 2014). "Breezy Watch Laced With Dark Humour". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- S Saraswathi (22 September 2014). "Review: Aadama Jeichomada is entertaining". Rediff.com. Chennai. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- "Review: Aadama Jaichomada". Sify. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- "Movie review: Aadama Jaichomada is entertaining and high on humour". Hindustan Times. New Delhi. IANS. 19 September 2014. Archived from the original on 19 September 2014. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- Sudhir Srinivasan (19 September 2014). "Aadama Jaichomada review: Not quite funny". The Hindu. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
- "Aadama Jaichomada Movie Review". Cinemalead. Archived from the original on 24 September 2014. Retrieved 22 September 2014.